Posted by Magnus Smith on February 01, 2021 at 01:04:56 user Magnus.
In Reply to: Re: Help posted by Mike Field on January 31, 2021 at 16:27:10:
I'm sorry to hear the news about Mike, though I did not know him personally.
In terms of recognising the books with the most resale value, I am inclined to say that you should focus on:
* The 12 S&A books - quick check if they are first edition with dustcovers
* First edition of 'Oscar Wilde'
* Any hardback copy of 'Rod and Line'
* Any hardback in 'The Worlds Story-Tellers' series
* Small kids book 'The Little People of the Wood'
* Anything listed between 1904 to 1915 at the link below
These are the titles I see most infrequently for sale, or (in the case of the 12 S&A books) for sale at high prices.
Post a followup (Only if you agree to the Terms and Conditions)