Posted by Ike Stephenson on August 04, 1998 at 15:58:06:
In Reply to: Re: Club Hut posted by Tim Johns on August 04, 1998 at 13:01:54:
1. I am an overseas member. The speed of and multiple levels of communication
needed to get a mailing out make it at least several weeks before
I receive information.
2. The TAR Board helps connect me.
3. The Club Hut allows me (and other overseas members) to get same day
information about TARS biz, while not allowing non TARS members to get.
The password seems a good idea, after all it is a private orignaztions-
4. I think it would be great to have an 'Internet' TARS board member. I
for one, have never felt a connection to the TARS board as it is all
UKers. I think an Internet rep (I believe it would be best if the rep
was an overserseas member) would give a greater senese of connection.
5. My profession is as webmaster of the Torresen Sailing Site. I would
be willing to help draw up the requirements of this position, and if
thought appropriate serve as the rep.
Any thoughts on this matter please e-mail me or post here.
Post a Followup