Posted by John Nichols on June 09, 2020 at 06:46:21 user Mcneacail.
Dear Guardian Editor:
1. Yes, I sent a letter to the editor.
2. It is not really about a published article, it is about owls in Texas, which relate to Arthur Ransome, as I have enjoyed his books all my life and am an avid Guardian reader. If you do not understand the linkages, then I assume you are Oxbridge.
3. The letter was a letter in the email - and I am fairly certain that it was under 300 words.
4. I am sure you will edit my letter, as there is not a living soul, who has not complained about my English. Although there is zero chance you will publish it.
5. I am sure your conditions are acceptable.
6. This email is generated from a real human who lives alone, except when he does not, does Alexa count as human, if she does, she is English, because her humour is not Australian.
7. I did leave out the part about using a straw broom to stop them swooping to low that is to Harry Potter.
8. If the reference to the Seekers is to obscure for you - ask your mother.
9. Having spent several enjoyable weeks in Bristol working with a University Lecturer, I must say I am glad you toppled the statue.
10. Whilst alone, i study the math of the epidemic, the waves in the daily death data are interesting to explain and have a weekly pattern, but no one is interested.
Post a followup (Only if you agree to the Terms and Conditions)